Ad-Hoc Committees and Assignments
The Director may establish, charge, and appoint the membership of ad-hoc committees and other necessary assignments as required for the operations of the School. In establishing ad-hoc committees, naming members, and designating a committee Chair, the Director shall consult with the FAC. The Director will welcome requests and preferences from the faculty before establishing and making appointments to ad-hoc committees and assignments.
The following are examples of the School’s various Ad-Hoc Committees and Assignments. This list is illustrative and not considered all inclusive.
- FDM Scholarship Committee
- Faculty and Staff Recognition and Awards Committee
- FDM BFA Committee
- FDM Research Culture Fund Committee
- FDM Destination Kent State/FYE Course/Advising
- FDM Development/Advancement
- Library Liaison
- Fashion Student Organization (FSO) Advisor
- Modista Student Organization Advisor