This policy sets forth the guiding principles used by University and Foundation staffs to secure, accept, and count gifts administered by the Foundation. The policy also addresses the application of donor credit and recognition, and is intended to:
- Follow CASE Reporting Standards & Management guidelines and Statements of Ethics.
- Be straightforward and honest.
- Fulfill all legal requirements.
- Be fair and sensitive to donors.
- Further the vision and mission of Kent State University.
To access the complete guidelines, click on the PDF document attached below in the "Preview" section.