3 - 01.13
Administrative policy regarding graduate student enrollment
- Policy statement. This policy provides for the minimum standards of enrollment and re-enrollment for graduate students at Kent state university
- Graduate students shall enroll for at least one term each calendar year to maintain status as a degree-seeking student.
- Graduate students not meeting the minimum enrollment requirement for maintaining status as a degree-seeking graduate student will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the university.
- Graduate students who withdrew and want to have their graduate standing re-instated must follow the same admission procedures as those required by new applicants to the program.
- Prior enrollment in a graduate studies program does not equate to any guarantee of acceptance of a future application under this or any other related policy. The university reserves the sole discretion for any admission decision at all times.
- Graduate students who apply and are admitted will be re-instated under the catalog-in-force at the time of admission.
Policy Effective Date:Mar. 01, 2015
Policy Prior Effective Dates:2013/05/13