7 - 02.3
Administrative policy regarding payroll deductions
- Payroll deductions, in addition to those mandated by law, may be made for the following:
- Charitable purposes if such qualify as a charity under federal income tax regulations;
- Gifts to the university or the "University Foundation, Incorporated";
- Employee association dues;
- United States savings bonds purchases;
- Meals when applicable; and
- Hospitalization, life or other insurance purchased through the university.
- All other deductions may be authorized only by the president after consultation with the cabinet or the faculty senate as the matter may relate.
Policy Effective Date:
Mar. 01, 2015
Policy Prior Effective Dates:11/4/1977, 6/1/2007