3 - 01.101

Operational procedures and regulations regarding change of grade

Faculty members may obtain a form for the purpose of changing a student's grade from their departmental offices, or, in the case of the college of fine and professional arts, from their school. The completed and signed form is to be returned to the departmental office for the chairperson's signature. The form is then to be submitted to the dean's office of the college in which the course is offered and then to be sent to the registrar for official recording. The student whose grade is in question must not be involved in the transmittal process of the forms.


Policy Effective Date:
Mar 01, 2015
Policy Prior Effective Dates: 
11/4/1977, 3/3/1978, 6/1/2007