3 - 01.103
Operational procedures and regulations regarding withdrawal from the university
- Students who withdraw from the university any time during a term will receive a mark of "W."
- Final examination week is not considered part of the academic term for purposes of withdrawal.
- Students who wish to withdraw from the university must report to the office of their academic dean.
- Academic deans or their designees will interview students applying for university withdrawal and will forward a completed "Exit Application" to the registrar's office.
- Any variation from this rule requires approval by the appropriate academic dean.
Policy Effective Date:Mar. 01, 2015
Policy Prior Effective Dates:11/4/1977, 08/24/1979, 6/1/2007