- LifeShare: University Health Services Tuition Scholarship
$500 tuition scholarship is a one-time award for Kent Campus students in good standing enrolled full or part time. Essay required.
- CSCHEMA (Campus Safety, Health and Environmental Management Association): Since 1977, the Campus Safety, Health and Environmental Management Association (CSHEMA) has sponsored the Scholarship Award Program to encourage the study of environmental and occupational health, safety, or another related discipline. Currently, one $2,000 scholarship is awarded annually along with paid registration to attend the annual CSHEMA Conference. The program is open to all undergraduate and graduate students in all majors/disciplines, who are currently registered as full time students in North America. A full time student is one who is carrying 12 credit hours per semester, trimester or quarter. Undergraduates and graduate students must have at least one year of study remaining in their degree program.
- Dean’s Scholar Award: Students eligible for the Dean’s Scholar Award are new freshmen, transfer students or transitioning students from a Kent State University program into the undergraduate public health program with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher. This scholarship will be available beginning Fall 2017. The maximum award is $500 per semester (up to eight semesters).
- GOJO - Jerome Lippman Scholarship Fund: due June 2, 2017. If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact Jeff Hallam, PhD, Associate Dean (330.672.0679 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose Ohio First Scholarship Program (NEOPOP – Pharmacy): More information is coming soon about this opportunity. This program begins Fall 2017.
- AcademyHealth Public Health Systems Research Interest Group Scholarships
- AcademyHealth/Aetna Foundation Minority Scholars Program
- kaiserEDU.org Essay Contest
- APHA Get Ready Scholarship
- Kent State Scholarship Search