Undergraduate Advising takes place on the first floor of Moulton Hall.
Graduate students in the College of Public Health are assigned a faculty adviser.
Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree, minor or certificate in public health at the Kent State University's College of Public Health can schedule an advising appointment at the link below. Appointments can be in-person or by phone. On-campus advising appointments take place on the first floor of Moulton Hall.
- Walk-In Hours are Thursdays 2 - 4 p.m.. Walk-in appointments are not full advising appointments but for quick questions or one-issue matters. If you would like more than 10 minutes with an adviser, please schedule a regular appointment.
- In-Person Appointments - Schedule an appointment through our online system or by calling 330-672-6500.
- Phone Appointments - Students can schedule a phone appointment if they prefer. Just type "PHONE APPOINTMENT" in the notes section of the scheduler - then call 330-672-6500 at your appointment time.
- E-Advising - Students can ask general questions via e-mail. Please use your adviser's e-mail, found below.
- Off Campus Advising - Advisers sometimes visit regional campuses and community colleges. Please call 330-672-6500 for information about advising off-campus.
Jennifer L. Miller, M.Ed., MBA
Mary Scott – Toepfer, M.Ed
Shaunte Rouse, M.Ed
Tera Dent, MA
Alisa Sheehan, M.Ed