United States Based Students - Immunization Requirements
This encompasses U.S. citizens, permanent residents or those that are part of the Jay Treaty.
Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Requirement
Current KSU immunization policy requires that students attending the Kent Campus must provide proof of the following immunizations:
- Documentation of two MMR vaccines given after one year of age and separated by at least one month (or)
- Documentation of immunity as demonstrated by titers.
All students born before January 1957 are exempt from the MMR requirement.
Methods of Documentation
All documentation must be submitted to Med Proctor and must contain name and birth date.
- Download the Med+Proctor immunization certificate for your healthcare provider to complete (or)
- Request a copy of the immunization records from your physician or high school and upload to Med+Proctor (or)
- Upload to Med+Proctor an image from the page from your Immunization book containing MMR dates