Advising & Graduation
Academic advising is one of the most important services you will receive at Kent State University. The relationships you build with your academic adviser and faculty adviser are essential in helping you navigate the university's academic systems and requirements as well as learn about yourself and your goals as a student.
Academic Advising at Kent State University is one component of a comprehensive system that promotes student success. As an institution, we are committed to providing university-wide advising that fosters academic achievement; encourages the development of realistic career and life goals; supports diverse cultural and intellectual perspectives; and engages students in their overall educational experience.
CCI ADVISING STAFF
- Lorie Hopp, COMM Academic Advisor, email@example.com
- Amy Wilkens, Asst. Dir., Academic Advising, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Venable, JMC Academic Advisor I, email@example.com
- Samantha Antoine, JMC Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Lattimer, JMC Advising Administrative Clerk, email@example.com
- Sara Morato Sobeh, CCI Study Abroad/VCD Advising Coord., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vince Giles, VCD Academic Advisor, email@example.com
- Erin Burke, JMC Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Ruic, COMM Academic Advisor, email@example.com