- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Annual Fashion Show
The 2017 Annual Fashion Show will take place April 28-29, 2017, and is now sold out. To join the wait list for the 2 p.m. Matinee or 7 p.m. Awards Show on Friday, April 28, call 330-672-2787. To join the wait list for the Sponsor/VIP Show on Saturday, April 29, call 330-672-2899.
The Fashion School at Kent State University will stage the Fashion School’s Annual Fashion Show, FS² Presented by Michael Kors, on Friday, April 28, and Saturday, April 29, 2017. The show highlights the outstanding talents of the Fashion School’s design and merchandising students. It will be held at the Fashion School at 515 Hilltop Drive in Kent, Ohio. Don Witkowski, Kent State alumnus and president of men’s at Michael Kors, will be inducted into the Fashion School’s Hall of Fame.
For the Annual Fashion Show, fashion students submit work — ranging from athletic wear to evening gowns — to a panel of industry professionals, who decide which collections and looks will be presented on the runway. Fashion merchandising students plan and organize the two-day event.
Tickets for Friday are priced at $30 for the 2 p.m. Matinee and $55 for the 7 p.m. Awards Show. Friday Matinee and Awards Show tickets go on sale Monday, March 20; online sales begin at 8 a.m., while box office and telephone sales begin at noon. The Performing Arts Box Office is located in the Roe Green Center lobby of the Center for the Performing Arts (1325 Theatre Drive, Kent, Ohio) and may be reached at (330) 672-2787. The box office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks and cash.
Sponsorship/VIP Show and Hall of Fame Induction
Attendees of the Annual Fashion Show’s Sponsor/VIP Show the evening of Saturday, April 29, will have the opportunity to meet Hall of Fame inductee Don Witkowski during a special VIP reception. $250 tickets include a $75 donation to the Fashion School scholarship of your choice; admission to the VIP reception, Hall of Fame induction and Saturday night show; a fashion show catalog; and special recognition in the show program and catalog. The Saturday night Sponsor/VIP Show will not be ticketed through the Performing Arts Box Office.
Don Witkowski Lecture
Don Witkowski will also give a free lecture open to the public prior to the Friday Matinee. The lecture will take place Friday, April 28, at noon in the Rockwell Hall auditorium.
Friday, April 28 @ noon
- Don Witkowski Lecture (Free)
Friday @ 2 p.m.
- FS2 Presented by Michael Kors – Matinee Show
Friday @ 7 p.m.
- FS2 Presented by Michael Kors – Awards Show
- Special: Student Awards Presentation
- Dessert Reception Following
Saturday, April 29 @ 5:30 p.m.
- VIP Reception, TechStyleLAB Open House and Portfolio Display
Saturday @ 7 p.m.
- FS2 Presented by Michael Kors – Sponsor/VIP Show
- Special: Fashion School Hall of Fame Induction Presentation
- Dessert Reception Following