Financial aid can be challenging for parents, guardians and students. Kent State University's Office of Financial Aid provides information to help facilitate the financial aid process, in order to make it as simple as possible.
Planning & Paying for College
Prepare, research and learn.
- Fin-aid Checklist
- Search for KSU and other scholarships
- Utilize online calculators
Meet all of your deadlines
- Complete the FAFSA (yearly)
- Apply for KSU and other scholarships
- Apply for alternative loans
Monitor your financial aid
- Reply to requests from our office
- Use FlashLine to check your status
- Track your federal loans/grants