2024-25 FAFSA COMING IN DECEMBER 2023
The new 2024-25 FAFSA will be available by the U.S. Dept. of Education in December 2023.
The Kent State Stark Student Financial Aid Office strives to make a degree from Kent State an affordable option for students and families, regardless of family income. Our staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid options with students.
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE HOURS
Monday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Please note that we will not be able to service students 30 minutes before closing.
- Closed Nov. 10, Nov. 23-24.
NEW YEAR / NEW FAFSA: FAFSA COMPLETION EVENT
For Current Students
Big changes are coming to the FAFSA. Let us help you! Complete your 2024-2025 FAFSA with us for a chance to receive a $200 book scholarship for 2024-2025. This FAFSA Completion Event is held in person at Kent State Stark.
Thursday, Jan. 25, 2024
4 - 6 p.m.
001 Science & Nursing (lower level computer lab)
FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
- Schedule an Appointment with Financial Aid
Students and families can schedule an in-person or remote appointment for financial aid or billing assistance, FAFSA filing, scholarship assistance and veterans benefits assistance.
- Attend a Drop-In Session
Meet with us without an appointment for financial aid or billing assistance.
- Veterans Benefits
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all veterans benefits questions.
- Submit Documents
Submit documents by using the One Stop Student Services Contact Us Form.
- Loan Forgiveness
Resources to assist you in applying for debt relief with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Emergency Resources
Find helpful resources for food and other community support.
- Need help?
Email Student Financial Aid at email@example.com with questions.
- Make a payment online
- Checks can be processed online at no cost.
- All credit card payments must be done online. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Discover are the only credit cards accepted. A convenience fee of 2.9% will be charged to all credit card payments.
- There is an authorized user and pinless user option for parents who are making payments.
FINANCIAL AID STAFF
Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid.
Email inquiries are encouraged. Voicemail messages will be returned as quickly as possible.