The Kent State Stark financial aid staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid resources with students.
Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018
11 a.m. - Noon
208 Main Hall
During this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Make a scholarship search plan
- Search for Kent State Stark scholarships and get help with an external scholarship search
- Improve your essay writing
- Learn about targeted Kent State Stark scholarships for your major
- Leave with at least six scholarships you can apply for
Reservations not required. Direct questions to Andrea Dale at 330-244-3242.
Meeting with Financial Aid
Students wishing to meet with a Kent State Stark financial aid specialist do not need to schedule an appointment. Students are helped on a walk-in basis during the following hours:
Sept. 3 - Dec. 14
Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Financial Aid will be closed Sept. 3, Nov. 12 and Nov. 22-23. Financial Aid will close at 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 11 and Nov. 21.
- Financial Aid will close at 3 p.m. on the following Fridays: Sept. 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16 and Dec. 21.
Financial Aid Staff
Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid. Email inquiries are encouraged.