FINANCIAL AID HOURS
Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
UPCOMING FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOPS
Debt Management and Loan Repayment
Thursday, Dec. 8, 2022
1 - 2 p.m.
Presenter: Brandi Mash
Virtual via Teams - Register here
FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
- Schedule an Appointment with Financial Aid - Students and families can schedule an appointment online for in-person or remote financial aid counseling, FAFSA filing or veterans benefits assistance.
- Attend a Drop-In Session - Meet with financial aid and academic advising without an appointment.
- Veterans Benefits - Contact Annie Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org for all veterans benefits questions.
- Submit Documents - Submit documents by using the One Stop Student Services Contact Us Form.
- Loan Forgiveness - Resources to assist you in applying for debt relief with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Emergency Resources - Find helpful resources for food and other community support, as well as access to the Kent State Emergency Grant application.
- Need help? Email Student Financial Aid at email@example.com with questions.
- Make a payment online
- Checks can be processed online at no cost.
- All credit card payments must be done online. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Discover are the only credit cards accepted. A convenience fee of 2.9% will be charged to all credit card payments.
- There is an authorized user and pinless user option for parents who are making payments.
FINANCIAL AID STAFF
The Kent State Stark financial aid staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid resources with students. Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid.
Email inquiries are encouraged. Voicemail messages will be returned as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.