FALL 2020 FINANCIAL AID REMOTE HOURS*
The financial aid staff continues to assist students and families remotely for the fall semester.
Aug. 17 - Dec. 18
Monday - Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
No services available Sept. 7, Nov. 11, Nov. 26 and 27.
Dec. 21 - 23
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
FALL 2020 ACADEMIC CALENDAR ADJUSTMENT
- Thanksgiving Recess (no classes) will be observed Nov. 23 through Nov. 29.
- Classes resume on Nov. 30 and will be delivered remotely through the last day of instruction on Dec. 13.
- Final examinations will be delivered remotely during the week of Dec. 14-20.
*subject to change
UPCOMING VIRTUAL EVENTS
- Community Scholarship Workshop | Get details
Saturday, Nov. 7 at 10 a.m.
- Scholarship Workshop Part 1: Planning & Searching | Get details
Monday, Nov. 9 at 5:30 p.m. (for Kent State Stark students only)
- Scholarship Workshop Part 2: Essay Writing | Get details
Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3 p.m. (for Kent State Stark students only)
VIRTUAL FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
- Schedule an Appointment with Financial Aid - Students and families can schedule an appointment online for financial aid counseling, FAFSA filing or veterans benefits assistance. You'll have the option to select a Microsoft Teams, phone or email appointment.
- Virtual Drop-In Sessions - During Virtual Drop-In Sessions, you can meet with academic advising and financial aid, without having to schedule an appointment.
- Make a Payment Online - The Office of Student Services is unable to take in-person payments but payments can be made online.
- Veterans Benefits - Contact Annie Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org for all veterans benefits questions.
- Submit Documents - Submit documents by using the One Stop Student Services Contact Us Form.
- Emergency Resources - Find helpful resources for food and other community support, as well as the link for the Kent State Emergency Grant application.
- Email Student Financial Aid at email@example.com with questions.
FINANCIAL AID STAFF
The Kent State Stark financial aid staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid resources with students. Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid.
Email inquiries are encouraged. Voicemail messages will be returned as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.