The financial aid staff is assisting students and families remotely.
Jan. 4 - 29
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Jan. 18.
* subject to change
SPRING 2021 TUITION PAYMENTS
- Make a payment online
- Checks can be processed online at no cost.
- All credit card payments must be done online. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Discover are the only credit cards accepted. A convenience fee of 2.9% will be charged to all credit card payments.
- There is an authorized user and pinless user option for parents who are making payments.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL EVENTS
- Community Scholarship Workshop | Get details
Monday, Jan. 25, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- FAFSA Filing Workshop | Get details
Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- Scholarship Planning Workshop | Get details
Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021 at 11 a.m. (for Kent State Stark students only)
- Scholarship Essay Writing Workshop | Get details
Friday, Feb. 5, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. (for Kent State Stark students only)
VIRTUAL FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
- Schedule an Appointment with Financial Aid - Students and families can schedule an appointment online for financial aid counseling, FAFSA filing or veterans benefits assistance. You'll have the option to select a Microsoft Teams, phone or email appointment.
- Attend a Virtual Drop-In Session - Meet with financial aid and academic advising without an appointment.
- Make a Payment Online - The Office of Student Services is unable to take in-person payments but payments can be made online.
- Veterans Benefits - Contact Annie Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org for all veterans benefits questions.
- Submit Documents - Submit documents by using the One Stop Student Services Contact Us Form.
- Emergency Resources - Find helpful resources for food and other community support, as well as the link for the Kent State Emergency Grant application.
- Email Student Financial Aid at email@example.com with questions.
FINANCIAL AID STAFF
The Kent State Stark financial aid staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid resources with students. Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid.
Email inquiries are encouraged. Voicemail messages will be returned as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.