The Kent State Stark financial aid staff is committed to providing a high level of service and will explore all possible financial aid resources with students.
External Scholarship Workshop
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
4 - 5 p.m.
During this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Make a scholarship search plan
- Learn where to look for external scholarships
- Improve your essay writing
- Leave with at least six scholarships you can apply for
Reservations not required. Direct questions to Andrea Dale at 330-244-3242.
Meeting with Financial Aid
Students wishing to meet with a Kent State Stark financial aid specialist do not need to schedule an appointment. Students are helped on a walk-in basis during the following hours:
Jan. 2 - May 10
Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Financial Aid will be closed Jan. 21.
- Financial Aid will close at 5 p.m. March 25 - 29.
- Financial Aid will close at 3 p.m. on the following Fridays: Jan. 25, Feb. 22, March 22, April 26 and May 24.
Financial Aid Staff
Students are not assigned financial aid advisors at Kent State Stark. You are welcome to contact any of the following staff members with questions regarding your financial aid. Email inquiries are encouraged.