KENT STATE STARK ADVISORY BOARD
The purpose of the Kent State University at Stark Advisory Board is to represent the interests of both the local community and Kent State University in the overall development of higher educational programs for the campus’ service area.
Specifically, the board is established to:
- Assist the university and community to understand better local educational needs and opportunities
- Interpret the role and mission of the local campus to the community
- Promote the goals and objectives of both the campus and the university
- Assist in the development of those resources necessary for the campus to carry out its educational mission, especially the financial resources necessary to meet the ever-increasing costs of higher education
- Encourage and provide political, educational and any other assistance it deems appropriate for the campus and the university to accomplish their educational objectives
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Renato "Ren" Camacho
John Humphrey, Jr.
Mary Ellen Icaza
Scott Pollock - Chair
Richard S. Regula
Denise A. Seachrist