STARK CAMPUS CONTACT
STARK SECURITY OFFICERS
- Dave Scherer, Supervisor
- Greg Gillis
- Matt Kestel
- Anthony Philpott
- Randy Riffle
Campus Security will escort students, visitors, faculty and staff to their classes or vehicles when requested. To request an escort, call 53333 or 330-244-3333.
CALL CAMPUS SECURITY
Call Campus Security at 330-244-3333 in the event of:
- Suspicious persons or activities
- Automobile accidents
- Illness or Injuries
- Security escort requests to your car or campus buildings
- Jump start your car
- Unlock your car as long as your car is registered with Campus Security
- Anytime you need assistance
- Make note of Emergency Phone locations in parking lots and buildings.
- Know your tornado shelters and fire exit locations for each classroom.
- Upon a fire evacuation, move far away from the building to make room for first responders.
- When walking, pay attention to people and traffic.
- Smartphone use while walking causes trips, falls and walks into walls.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended! Use the hooks in the restroom stalls to hang your items out of reach.
- Utilize Campus Security for escorts to your car or buildings, or walk with a buddy.