Stark Parking Services
Parking is free at Kent State Stark. Vehicle registration and parking hang tags are required for fall and spring semesters.
Parking Hang Tags for Fall & Spring Semesters
Effective Fall 2019, Kent State Stark students are required to register their vehicle(s) in person before a parking hang tag can be issued. Parking will remain free at Kent State Stark; however, parking hang tags are required and will not be issued by mail.
This new vehicle registration procedure will ensure that Campus Security can better regulate student and faculty/staff parking, can contact students in case of a problem with their vehicle (lights left on, damage to vehicle, etc.) or offer vehicle lockout assistance.
- You must be registered for classes before a parking hang tag can be issued.
- Parking hang tags are required in all designated student lots.
Fall 2019: When, Where and What to Bring with You
WHEN: Students can come to campus over the summer to register their vehicle and pick up their parking hang tag (you must be registered for fall classes). While Parking Services will be available the first two weeks of classes to assist students in the registration process, avoid the wait and stop in over the summer. We thank you for your prompt attention.
WHERE: FACILITIES OFFICE / 131 MAIN HALL
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
After 4:30 p.m., stop in Student Services, 132 Main Hall, for assistance.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
These items are required in order to register your vehicle:
- Kent State ID Number
- Photo ID (FLASHcard or state issued driver's license)
- Fall 2019 Class Schedule (printed or displayed on your phone)
- Primary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
- Secondary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
HELPFUL TIP: Take a photo on your phone of your car's license plate before coming to campus.
Students must come in to register their vehicles. Parents, family members, friends, etc., cannot come in for you.
Parking hang tags issued during Fall 2019 are also good for Spring 2020.
- Student Parking Vehicle Registration Form pdf
- Print, complete and bring it with you when come in to register your vehicle.
- If you can't print this form, write down the required information and bring it with you.
- Parking & Safety Brochure pdf
- Student Parking Map pdf
Parking for Summer Terms
Parking hang tags are not issued for students attending during the summer. Students should park only in designated student lots.
Kent Campus Parking Information
- Stark Campus parking hang tags are not valid for parking at the Kent Campus.
- If you have a valid Kent Campus parking hang tag, you do not have to register your vehicle or obtain a hang tag at the Stark Campus.
- Parking details at the Kent Campus