Stark Parking Services
Parking is free at Kent State Stark, however, vehicle registration and parking hang tags are required.
Parking Hang Tags for Fall & Spring Semesters
Kent State Stark students are required to register their vehicle(s) before a parking hang tag can be issued.
This vehicle registration procedure will ensure that Campus Security can better regulate student and faculty/staff parking, can contact students in case of a problem with their vehicle (lights left on, damage to vehicle, etc.) or offer vehicle lockout assistance.
- You must be registered for classes before a parking hang tag can be issued.
- Parking hang tags are required in all designated student lots.
Parking hang tags issued during fall semester are also good for spring semester.
FALL 2020 VEHICLE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
NEW COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS STUDENTS
NEW STUDENTS (freshman, transfer, etc.)
These items are required in order to register your vehicle:
- Kent State ID Number
- Primary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
- Secondary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
Once you complete the below form, Campus Security will mail your parking hang tag to you. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Your 2019-20 orange parking hang tag will be reused for 2020-21. If you misplaced your orange parking hang tag, Campus Security will reissue parking hang tags during the first two weeks of fall classes. Stop at the Main Hall Information Desk with a photo ID to have your parking hang tag reissued. Do not complete the above registration form.
Parking for Summer Terms
Parking hang tags are not issued for students attending during the summer. Students should park only in designated student lots.
Kent Campus Parking Information
- Stark Campus parking hang tags are not valid for parking at the Kent Campus.
- If you have a valid Kent Campus parking hang tag, you do not have to register your vehicle or obtain a hang tag at the Stark Campus.
- Parking details at the Kent Campus