At Kent State Stark, we talk a lot about finding your fit.
Many times, one size does not fit all because each student has different needs. When choosing where you'll attend college, it's important to visit the campus to learn if you'll feel comfortable there, day in and day out. We invite you to take a campus tour and hope that you'll find your fit at Kent State Stark.
ON YOUR TOUR DAY
Tours depart from the Office of Student Services, 132 Main Hall. Follow signs to Visitor Parking near Main Hall.
Expect to spend about 90 minutes on campus:
- Small group, 60-minute campus walking tours are led by a campus ambassador
- Before touring campus, the tour group will meet with an admissions counselor for 15 minutes for a general campus overview and to answer questions
- View directions and campus map
- Mondays at 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays at 12 p.m.
- Kent State Stark does not offer tours during final exam weeks.
Please allow at least 24 hours notice.
You are scheduling a campus tour at Kent State Stark, a regional campus of Kent State University, located in North Canton, Ohio. If you plan to visit Kent State University (main campus) in Kent, Ohio, schedule your Kent Campus visit here.
We offer pre-admission appointments for students who have several questions before applying to Kent State Stark. Call 330-244-3251 to schedule your pre-admission appointment.
Contact the following if you'd like to set up an appointment to meet with these any of these areas:
Office of Global Education Initiatives
The Office of Global Education Initiatives is responsible for advising international students and scholars, advising students interested in Study Abroad, and overseeing all education abroad initiatives and international partnerships at Kent State University at Stark.
- Contact: Sarah Schmidt | 330-244-3579 | email@example.com
Student Accessibility Services
The Office of Student Accessibility Services provides assistance to students with varying degrees and types of disabilities in order to maximize educational opportunity and academic potential. IEPs and 504 plans do not transfer to college, so students who received these services in high school should contact the SAS office prior to the start of their first semester.
- Contact: Darcy McBride | 330-244-5047 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Counseling Services offers students individual therapy sessions, educational workshops and training programs for students and the campus community.
- Contact: Emily Ribnik | 330-244-3281 | email@example.com