Tuition & Fees
A COLLEGE EDUCATION IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE
A college education is a big investment that often requires some financial juggling and even sacrifice. And yet today, more than ever, a college education is necessary to keep pace with our ever-changing economy. A U.S. Census Bureau study shows that with a college degree, you can earn over a million dollars more during the course of your lifetime than you might expect to earn without one. A college education is an investment in your future, and the rewards last a lifetime.
TUITION GUARANTEE PLAN
The Tuition Guarantee Plan at Kent State University provides eligible new first-year and transfer undergraduate students and their families the certainty that their Ohio resident tuition rate (i.e., instructional and general fee), career services fee, and room and board plan charges will not increase during their applicable cohort period. Participation in the program is required for all new first-year undergraduate students and eligible transfer students enrolling in a degree-seeking program at Kent State University for the first time.
STUDENT BILLING, FEES & PAYMENT DEADLINES
All student billing and tuition information can be found on the One Stop website.
STARK TUITION PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Limited in-person cashiering available. Please call Student Services at 330-244-3251 prior to arrival. Payments can be made 24/7 via FlashLine or you can make a payment online.
- Checks can be processed online at no cost.
- All credit card payments must be done online. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Discover are the only credit cards accepted. A convenience fee of 2.9% will be charged to all credit card payments.
- There is an authorized user and pinless user option for parents who are making payments.
- If submitting a check payment by mail, send your check to the address listed on your invoice:
PO Box 5190
Kent State University
Kent, Ohio 44242
Include the student's full name and Kent State ID Number on the check. Mailed payments should be at the Post Office no less than seven business days before the due date.
Office of Student Services
132 Main Hall
Kent State University at Stark