Financial Aid Appointments
To slow the transmission of COVID-19 and remain consistent with recommendations from state health authorities to practice physical distancing, we have adapted our services to meet your needs by offering remote or virtual services. Please review the options below and choose a method of communicating which works best for you and your current needs:
- Call or email a financial aid advisor at 440-834-3744
- Visit a financial aid advisor during virtual drop-ins. Meet with financial aid and academic advising without an appointment.
- Schedule an appointment with a financial aid advisor. Students and families can schedule an appointment online for financial aid counseling, FAFSA filing, or veterans benefits assistance.
Additional Financial Aid Resources
- Make a Payment Online
- Veterans Benefits - Contact Donna Holcomb at email@example.com for all veterans benefits questions.
- Submit Documents - Submit documents by using the One Stop Student Services Contact Us Form.
- Emergency Resources - Find helpful resources for food and other community support, as well as access to the Kent State Emergency Grant application.