Kent State University has eight campuses throughout Northeast Ohio, including seven regional campuses with an open-door admissions policy. We welcome students who originally applied at the Kent Campus but have been admitted to Kent State University Geauga and the Twinsburg Academic Center.
All the classes offered at our two campus locations are Kent State University courses taught by Kent State faculty members. You can complete an associate or bachelor’s degree at either of our two locations or begin coursework and then transition to the Kent Campus to complete your degree without having to reapply or transfer credits. To transition, you must complete 12 college-level credits and attain a 2.0-grade point average.
Our campus features:
- Affordable tuition (40% less than other Ohio four-year pubic universities)
- Bachelor and associate degree programs
- Small class sizes (25 students max)
- Individual attention from faculty and staff
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Free parking
- Access to university-wide resources
- Career Exploration and Development
To confirm your enrollment at our campus, visit the Newly Admitted Students page and follow the steps for New Freshmen.
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at 440-834-4187 or email the Admissions team.