Please review the following information regarding the Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony:
The Kent State University Geauga and Twinsburg Academic Center Pinning and Commencement in-person ceremonies took place at Parkside Church in Chagrin Falls on Friday, May 14, 2021. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and non-nursing degree graduates ceremony was scheduled at 10:00 a.m.; the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing graduates ceremony was scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Flashes Safe Eight protocols were strictly enforced.
All students who graduate in Spring 2021 were also recognized during the Kent State University Virtual Commencement on Saturday, May 15 at 9:00 a.m. Visit the Kent Campus Commencement Website to view the video.
Commencement and Pinning Safety Information
- Prohibited Items Include:
- Animals (other than those used as a service animal)
- Baby Strollers
- Bags (larger than 14" x 14")
- Laser pointers (Note: the use of a laser-point device will result in criminal charges and ejection from the ceremony)
- Whistles or Noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
- Emergencies and Evacuation
- In the event of a medical emergency, please see a member of the event staff, usher or law enforcement official. Should there be a need to evacuate the ceremony at any time, an announcement will be made. For your safety, please follow the instructions from the announcer and law enforcement officials.
Pinning and Commencement Photo Galleries
- 2021 May Pinning & Commencement - coming soon!
- 2019 May Pinning & Commencement
- 2018 August Pinning & Commencement
- 2018 May Pinning & Commencement
- 2017 August Pinning & Commencement
- 2017 May Pinning & Commencement
If you have any questions regarding pinning or commencement, please contact Amy Murfello.