Newly Admitted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Kent State University at Geauga and the Regional Academic Center!
Please follow the steps below to ensure that our staff will be able to assist you in the successful completion of enrollment.
- Log in to FlashLine, Kent State University’s student portal. Instructions are included in your acceptance packet. For additional help, please visit our FlashLine login help page.
- Take all necessary placement exams. Please refer to your acceptance packet to see if you need to take any assessments. To accurately place you in appropriate college courses, your advisor will use your placement test score and/or ACT or SAT scores. All placement testing must be completed prior to scheduling classes.
- Accuplacer is offered on campus only. Please register for a testing date at your campus location of choice.
- ALEKS Math may be completed from home or anywhere you have Internet access through FlashLine. Once logged in, click on Student in the left column, then look under Resources and click Placement Assessments.
- Attend orientation, advising, and registration.
- New Freshman must attend orientation on campus.
- Transfer students, upon completion of placement exams (if necessary), please call your campus location of choice to schedule an advising appointment.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for federal financial assistance, such as grants, loans, and/or work-study.
- Search for scholarships.
- Follow us on social media.
Contact the Admissions Office by email or by phone at 440-834-4187 at the Geauga Campus or 330-888-6400 at the Regional Academic Center.