The Geauga Campus and Twinsburg Academic Center Network Services team provides computer support for students, faculty, and staff.
- Complete wireless access is available once wireless devices are configured to the Kent State system. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to use the Kent State Wireless connection and visitors the Kent State Guest connection.
- Students who want to access Kent State resources, including library databases from off-campus will need to use KSU proxy.
- If you have never logged in to our computers or Flashline before, here is information for your Flashline Username/Password. Need help with just your FlashLine password?
- Many common technology problems are solved through the Kent State University Technology Help Center.
Using Blackboard Learn
Many instructors post information, assignments, and quizzes in Blackboard
Geauga Campus and Twinsburg Academic Center Help Desks
- Geauga Campus: Room 130, 440-834-3751
- Twinsburg Academic Center: Room 118, 330-888-6351
- Contact HelpDesk