Athletic Grant-in-Aid Awards
Stipulations Governing Athletic Grant-in-Aid Awards
Updated information for fall 2015 and spring 2016 awards will be available July 2015.
How to accept or decline your Athletic Grant-in-Aid:
- Login to your FlashLine Account
- Select the My Account tab at the top of the page
- Under Financial Aid, choose Financial Aid Awards – view, accept or decline
- Choose 2015-2016 Award Year from the drop-down menu and click the Submit button
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab
You must accept or decline each Athletic Grant-in-Aid award separately. Your Athletic Grant-in-Aid will not credit to your Bursar Account until you have accepted the award. Once you have made your selection, you cannot go back and change your response. Please contact the Student Financial Aid Office if you need to change your answer.
Student athletes who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually to the Student Financial Aid Office. You do not need to include gifts from friends, relatives, or scholarships that were awarded to you by Kent State University.