Academic Progress Forms

 For Satisfactory Academic Progress issues, see the forms directly below.

Post Undergraduate, Graduate Non-Degree, and Combined Students

Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement

Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement is an agreement between two eligible institutions that will allow you to receive Title IV aid while visiting one of the institutions.

Cost of Attendance

Education Abroad (Study Abroad/Away)

Special Circumstance Application

Student Verification of Enrollment

Federal financial aid regulations require that students who left the institution or never attended classes need to have some or all of their financial aid returned to the Department of Education. Significant changes to a student’s financial aid can result, causing a bill to be sent to the student affecting future financial aid eligibility as well as their ability to register for future terms and/or receive transcripts from Kent State University. This form is to be completed by an instructor of a student that wishes to dispute the grade that they received. This is not a Kent State University Change of Grade Form. This letter is for those that have already received a letter and form from the Student Financial Aid Office and need additional copies for other courses.


These forms are provided on line for your convenience. We will notify you if you have been selected. Only download the form(s) if you have been selected for verification by Kent State University.

Learn more about the verification process

Select the form(s) that you wish to download. Select only the form(s) we have requested.