Info We Need
Academic Progress Forms
For Satisfactory Academic Progress issues, see the forms directly below.
- Academic Progress Policy (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Maximum Time Frame Form (PDF)
Post Undergraduate, Graduate Non-Degree, and Combined Students
- 2016-2017 Program of Study Form
- Declared Program Form for Financial Aid (PDF)
- Financial Aid Eligibility for Students Enrolled in Combined Programs (PDF)
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement is an agreement between two eligible institutions that will allow you to receive Title IV aid while visiting one of the institutions.
Cost of Attendance
Education Abroad (Study Abroad/Away)
- 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance Increase Form - see under Cost of Attendance section
- 2016-2017 Education Abroad Cost of Attendance Increase Form (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Study Abroad 3rd Party Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Disney College Program Form (PDF)
- 2016-2017 NYC Housing Addendum (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Study Abroad Pre-Approval Form (PDF)
- Start of Semester Learning Agreement (PDF)
- End of Semester Learning Agreement (PDF)
Quality Assurance Program
The Quality Assurance Verification Form is for students selected to participate in the Quality Assurance Program (QA Program). The QA Program is special version of Verification that the University is required to conduct every other academic year. Please select the appropriate form below: dependent student or independent student. If you do not know if you are dependent or independent for financial aid purposes, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office. Students selected to participate in the QA Program will be notified in writing by the Student Financial Aid Office.
- Look for future forms here
Special Circumstance Application
Student Verification of Enrollment
Federal financial aid regulations require that students who left the institution or never attended classes need to have some or all of their financial aid returned to the Department of Education. Significant changes to a student’s financial aid can result, causing a bill to be sent to the student affecting future financial aid eligibility as well as their ability to register for future terms and/or receive transcripts from Kent State University. This form is to be completed by an instructor of a student that wishes to dispute the grade that they received. This is not a Kent State University Change of Grade Form. This letter is for those that have already received a letter and form from the Student Financial Aid Office and need additional copies for other courses.
These forms are provided on line for your convenience. Kent State University has its own verification criteria under the authority of the Quality Assurance Program. We will notify you if you have been selected by our criteria. Only download the form(s) if you have been selected for verification by Kent State University.
Select the form(s) that you wish to download. Select only the form(s) we have requested.
- Instructions for requesting an IRS Federal Tax Return Transcript (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Verification Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Citizenship Affidavit Certification Form (PDF)
- 2016-2017 High School Diploma/GED Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Selective Service Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Parent Information Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Parent Asset Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Student Asset Worksheet (Dependent Student) (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Student Asset Worksheet (Independent Student) (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Head of Household Worksheet (PDF)
- 2016-2017 FAFSA Signature Page Form (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet (PDF)