Info We Need
Academic Progress Forms
For Satisfactory Academic Progress issues, see the forms directly below.
Post Undergraduate, Graduate Non-Degree, and Combined Students
- 2015-2016 Program of Study Form
- Declared Program Form for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Eligibility for Students Enrolled in Combined Programs
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement is an agreement between two eligible institutions that will allow you to receive Title IV aid while visiting one of the institutions.
Cost of Attendance
Education Abroad (Study Abroad/Away)
- 2015-2016 Cost of Attendance Increase Form - see under Cost of Attendance section
- 2015-2016 Education Abroad Cost of Attendance Increase Form
- 2015-2016 Disney College Program Form
- 2015-2016 NYC Housing Addendum
- 2015-2016 Study Abroad Pre-Approval Form
Quality Assurance Program
The Quality Assurance Verification Form is for students selected to participate in the Quality Assurance Program (QA Program). The QA Program is special version of Verification that the University is required to conduct every other academic year. Please select the appropriate form below: dependent student or independent student. If you do not know if you are dependent or independent for financial aid purposes, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office. Students selected to participate in the QA Program will be notified in writing by the Student Financial Aid Office.
- Look for future forms here
Special Circumstance Application
Student Verification of Enrollment
Federal financial aid regulations require that students who left the institution or never attended classes need to have some or all of their financial aid returned to the Department of Education. Significant changes to a student’s financial aid can result, causing a bill to be sent to the student affecting future financial aid eligibility as well as their ability to register for future terms and/or receive transcripts from Kent State University. This form is to be completed by an instructor of a student that wishes to dispute the grade that they received. This is not a Kent State University Change of Grade Form. This letter is for those that have already received a letter and form from the Student Financial Aid Office and need additional copies for other courses."
These forms are provided on line for your convenience. Kent State University has its own verification criteria under the authority of the Quality Assurance Program. We will notify you if you have been selected by our criteria. Only download the form(s) if you have been selected for verification by Kent State University. Some verification FAQ's can be viewed here.
Select the form(s) that you wish to download. Select only the form(s) we have requested.
- Instructions for printing an IRS Federal Tax Return Transcript
- 2015-2016 Verification Fact Sheet
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet
- 2015-2016 High School Diploma/GED Verification Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Selective Service Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Parent Information Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Parent Asset Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Student Asset Worksheet (Dependent Student)
- 2015-2016 Student Asset Worksheet (Independent Student)
- 2015-2016 Head of Household Worksheet
- 2015-2016 FAFSA Signature Page Form
- 2015-2016 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet