- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
In the event you are in need of assistance in any of the following categories, please contact the Police Services Communications Center at 330-672-2212 unless otherwise noted.
- This service is provided to University employees who accidentally lock their keys inside their office or room. Police services will send an officer to verify authorization into that area and assist the employee with regaining access.
- Fingerprinting can be done at the Instructional Resource Center in White Hall. They offer electronic fingerprinting and background check services for both federal (FBI) and state (BCI).
Lock Buildings List
- Police Services staff locks and unlocks academic buildings Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Building curators can contact the Records Section at PD_records1@kent.edu to schedule the opening(s) and closing(s) of their building.
Surveillance Camera Systems
- Surveillance cameras are located throughout the University. Cameras may be monitored by the individual purchasing department as well as Police Services. If a department is interested in utilizing surveillance cameras, contact Officer Jeff Futo.
Burglary systems and panic buttons located on University property are monitored by our Communications Center. If a department is interested in utilizing a burglary system, contact Officer Jeff Futo.