- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Programming and Events
The SRVSS Office offers programming across campus to raise awareness about sexual violence for students.
The SRVSS Office in collaboration with the Women's Center and many other offices and student groups on campus, host several campus events each year.
Some of our events include:
View our calendar to see what is coming up for students, faculty and staff.
The SRVSS Office offers a number of presentations covering topics from sexual assault to intimate partner violence to consent and healthy relationships. Presentations can be adapted to meet the needs of specific groups. For more information visit the SRVSS Presentations Page.
Students Against Sexual Assault
Students Against Sexual Assault (SASA) is a student group open to anyone at Kent State who wants to get involved in prevention and awareness activities around sexual violence. The SASA meets every other Tuesday at 7 PM.
Stay informed of events and meeting through SASA's facebook page.