Getting involved on campus is one of the quickest ways to become part of the university community and create your own Kent State University at Stark experience.
Here are some reasons to get involved with student groups and activities at Kent State Stark:
- Complement your major by joining an academic student organization
- Connect with other students who share similar interests
- Expose yourself to new cultures, experiences, ideas, issues and lifestyles
- Build your rėsumė with demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Appreciate the complete college experience that Kent State Stark has to offer
The Kent State University at Stark Office of Student Involvement exists to support student groups and initiatives on campus. Members of an organization unite to experience education beyond the boundaries of the classroom walls. Many of the clubs at Kent State Stark are co-curricular, providing an environment in which subject knowledge can be expanded through various activities such as field trips, round table discussions, community service, debates, presentations, etc. These activities are just a few ways that students can enhance their personal growth as a college student. Program support and leadership opportunities are provided to the campus in order to foster the co-curricular experience.