- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Journalist questions allow you to capture the basic elements of a context, topic, or event. The questions allow you to consider what your readers might need to know about a topic.
Write down the who, what, when, where, and why of your topic.
Who?- Who owns dogs? Families, individuals, people who are active and like the outdoors.
What?- What is a dog? A four legged creature, domesticated.
Where?- Where do dogs live? People in rural areas have large breeds that need room to roam. Apartment dwellers have smaller breeds.
When?- When is it no fun to have a dog? When it’s raining and cold and the dog needs to go for a walk.
Why?- Why not a cat? Cats can be aloof and unfriendly!