Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How can I give my input into the process?
- Q2: Why is the Campus Master Plan so important?
- Q3: Is there a mailing list I can get on to receive updates about the process?
- Q4: Who can I contact if I’d like more information on the process?
- Q5: Who should I contact about media requests (graphics, statements, information?)
Multiple methods! Attend one of the Campus and Community Workshops (see the Events tab). Participate in this site (see the Participate tab). Email Micheal Bruder, Executive Director of Facilities, Planning and Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The campus master plan will guide facility decisions for the next 10+ years to ensure that facilities are responsive to the University’s strategic vision and its program needs. We should also make optimal use of existing facilities through renovation, conversion, and remodeling whenever possible. Our facilities should be right-sized to our programs and financial resources. Our physical environment should be planned such that it contributes aesthetically to the overall academic and student life experience.
You can send your email to email@example.com to receive pertinent updates.
You can find information on this website and on the Kent Campus Master Plan page (http://www.kent.edu/universityarchitect/kent-campus-master-plan). You can also contact Michael Bruder, Executive Director of Facilities, Planning and Design at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric Mansfield, Kent State Executive Director, Media Relations, at email@example.com