Admission to Kent State University CCP Programs
Students seeking admission to the Kent State University College Credit Plus Program should complete the online CCP Option B application which will be made available after March 1, 2015. Students wishing to participate should consider taking the ACT or SAT assessment (preferred) or COMPASS assessment based upon the Kent State University Campus to which they are applying.
Students applying to College Credit Plus at Kent State University adhere to following guidelines:
- Meet State of Ohio Uniform Statewide Standards for Remediation-Free Status
- Preferred 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Preferred ACT composite score of 21 or combined SAT score of 950 (reading and math)
- Teacher and Guidance counselor recommendations are equally important
- All applications are reviewed on an individual basis
Deadlines for Application
- May 1 for Fall Admission
- November 1 for Spring Admission