Institutional Advancement Values
DIVISION OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
- We believe our actions should be alumni- and donor-centered.
- We believe in bringing life to donors’ philanthropic vision by connecting it with the university’s mission.
- We believe the relationship with the donor is more important than the gift.
- We believe in thoughtful and careful stewardship of donor and university funds.
- We believe giving should be fun and rewarding.
- We believe in working as a team to achieve our goals.
- We believe we should act ethically and with integrity in all endeavors.
- We believe we should produce work with the highest degree of accuracy and be accountable for all of our decisions.
- We believe in open, transparent communications.
- We believe in an inclusive environment where all members can make meaningful contributions.
- We believe a university can have a life-changing impact.
- We believe our efforts make a difference to help Kent State change lives.
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY
To be a community of change agents whose collective commitment to learning sparks epic thinking, meaningful voice, and invaluable outcomes to better our society.