Kent State University offers a mix of community hangar storage, individual T-hangars, and outside ramp tie-downs. The community storage is in our iconic main hangar which can accommodate approximately 35 single engine and light twin aircraft. Fourteen individual t-hangar units are located to the south west of the main apron.
Based tenants benefit from added airport services which include:
- 24/7 fuel access through privately issued fueling accounts
- Discounts on pilot shop merchandise and apparel
- Access to university Flight Club rental aircraft pending membership and flight checkout
- Professional airport services, pilot shop, and educational facilities
- Access to pilot lounges, conference rooms, and private briefing rooms
We currently have a waiting list for t-hangar and main hangar spaces but have immediate availability for tie-down storage. Please contact airport management to place a reservation request