Young Alumni Council
Who Are We?
The Young Alumni Council consists of a diverse group of Kent State graduates, 34 years of age or younger, who look to positively represent our alma mater and continue an ongoing relationship with Kent State beyond graduation.
Our Mission Statement
The Young Alumni Council strives to be a resource that fosters meaningful connections between young alumni and Kent State. We seek to engage fellow young alumni through new and exciting events.
The Young Alumni Council provides an opportunity for young alumni to actively engage with the university and fellow alumni through a variety of educational, volunteer, philanthropic and social initiatives.
- Promote the social, professional, philanthropic and service interests of recent alumni
- Foster closer interaction with the greater university community
- Engender continued improvement of the university and its educational missions through service and support of specific initiatives
- Educate current students and recent alumni about goals, purposes, projects and services of Kent State University
- Increase involvement with the organization
Interested in becoming an Executive Member or looking for more information? Contact Jill Pecoraro at email@example.com.
Janice Chislow, '18
Current Employer: GPD Group
Samuel Graska, '17, M.B.A. '18
Major: Cellular and Molecular Biology
M.B.A.: International Business
Current Employer: ERT
Brandon Johnson, '19
Major: Applied Communications
Current Employer: Parma Care
Destiny Kaznoch, '17
Minor: Theatre Management
Current Employer: The Cleveland Clinic
Katie Kimble, '17, M.Ed. '19
Major: Entrepreneurship and Marketing
M.Ed. : Higher Education and Student Affairs
Current Employer: Entrepreneur
Kathryn Ranieri, '15
Major: Exercise Physiology
Current Employer: CHS Rehab
Spencer Smith, '16
Current Employer: Linkmedia 360
Lara Ward, '16
Major: Public Health with a concentration in Environmental and Occupational Health
Current Employer: STANLEY Infrastructure
Emma Wolpert, '17
Major: Visual Communication Design
Minors: Marketing and Photo-Illustration
Current Employer: Cleveland Public Theatre