Lake Co. & Greater Cleveland Chapters: Cleveland History Center Tour
Join the Greater Cleveland and Lake County Alumni chapters for a self-guided tour of the Cleveland History Center, part of the Western Reserve Historical Society in University Circle.
Celebrate Cleveland’s transportation history in the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum featuring cars, planes, boats and more. Cleveland Starts Here is a multimedia exhibit telling Cleveland’s stories from the 1790s to today. Other exhibits include the 1916 Bingham-Hanna mansion, the 1911 Hay-McKinney mansion, the Chisholm Halle Costume Wing and Cleveland Art of the City, a community history gallery.
- Cost (Pay at the door): $8 per person and $7 for seniors (age 62+)
- Admission includes two tickets to ride the Euclid Beach Park grand carousel.
- Parking in the garage is $5.
The deadline to RSVP is Wednesday, April 10.
Please register here in advance to let us know how many people to expect.
- Primary Contact
- The Kent State University Alumni Association
330-672-5368 or 888-320-5368
Date & Location
- Date: 4/13/2019
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Location: Western Reserve Historical Society 10825 E. Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44106