Smile, You're on LinkedIn
Did you know that one of the biggest mistakes you can make on LinkedIn is not having a profile photo? It’s true! So, ditch the selfie (or empty square) and upgrade to a more professional look.
In the digital age, your LinkedIn page is viewed by all, including employers! This is your chance to make that great first impression by having a FREE professional photograph taken at the Job and Internship Fair.
Be sure you dress for success, this photo is your chance to show potential employers you're on your game.
Once your photograph is taken, please wait seven to ten business days for your photograph to be emailed to you.
Job and Internship Fair
Students and alumni are invited to the Job and Internship Fair.
- The event will take place at the Kent State Rec Center.
- The event is free and open to all.
- The professional photographs are in conjunction with the Spring Job and Internship Fair.
No RSVP or registration required.
Not sure what attire to wear? Check out these quick tips:
- Make sure your dress is appropriate for your career field. Typically this means a dress shirt or blouse, a shirt and tie, or even a suit.
- Choose solid dark colors like blue or black, avoid white, it can make you appear washed out.
- Avoid wearing a strapless dress or top; if you are showing your shoulders in the picture, a strapless top will make you appear naked!
- Be clean and simple. Avoid wearing too much makeup or any over-the-top, distracting hairstyles and jewelry.
Date & Location
- Date: 2/21/2019
- Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Location: Kent State University Rec Center 1550 Ted Boyd Dr., Kent, OH 44240