Kent State Career Closet
The Kent State Career Closet is growing!
Started as an idea of a few female staff members looking for ways to give back and help students, the Career Closet has gone from that casual conversation to a multi-site organization, with the potential for events, pop-up shops, and more.
Where can you find the Career Closet?
Anyone with a valid Flashcard can shop the Career Closet at:
- The Women's Center (Williamson House): Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10am – 4pm.
- Career Exploration & Development (Schwartz Center): office hours
- Pop-up Shops @CED walk-ins
Who can access the Career Closet:
Students, staff, faculty with a current flashcard.
How to Donate to the Career Closet:
We are always collecting donations for the Career Closet at the Women's Center and the Career Exploration office.
Items to donate:
- New or gently used professional pieces for men or women
- Gift Cards or donations for dry cleaning
Please do not bring:
- Clothing that is in disrepair or severely worn
- Out of date items
Items that we are unable to utilize will be donated to the Portage County Clothing Center
The Career Closet is a collaboration of: