- To order you Vault test kit, use the unique link you were provide via email. This link is assigned to you and cannot be shared with others.
- Once you click on the Vault link provided in the email, you will be prompted to activate your Vault account.
- You will need to provide basic demographic information, the address you want the test kit shipped to and you will need to upload a photo of your Kent State ID or a government-issued ID.
- We recommend you order your Vault test kit as soon as possible to allow ample time for delivery. Keep your test kit in a safe, secure place once you receive it. We are unable to replace lost kits. Do not open your kit until you are ready to take it.
COVID-19 Testing for Spring 2021
Students living on campus need to complete a two-part testing program to move back into their residence halls.
- Take the at-home Vault Health COVID-19 saliva test before returning to campus. This test is at no cost to students.
- Lose your email with your link? Check your inbox and look for the Jan. 5 email with the subject line "(Your Name) - Test before move-in."
- Complete a rapid COVID-19 antigen test at the Ice Arena on the Kent Campus directly before moving into your residence hall on move-in day.
Process for At-Home, Pre-Arrival Testing
Tests kits will not be sent outside of the United States, but you can request to have your test shipped to a U.S. address if you will be in the U.S. before you move to campus. If you are unable to complete the at-home test, you must test on move-in day prior to going to your room.
Process for Move-In Day Testing
Kent State has partnered with CVS Health to provide the move-in day and weekly testing. CVS will provide a rapid antigen COVID-19 test.
- Testing will take place at the Ice Arena, 650 Loop Rd, Kent, Ohio 44242.
- Testing will take place 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Because CVS will not conduct testing on the weekend, we strongly discourage anyone from moving in on the weekend.
- Those who absolutely cannot move in on a weekday, must contact DeWeese Health Center at 330-672-2525 to coordinate a testing plan.
Students who do not test at the Ice Arena prior to move-in will need to contact the COVID Response Team at the DeWeese Health Center to receive instructions on how to proceed.