- The Kent State College of Nursing Master's Degree Program debuted on the 2021 U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Schools.
- Kent State Nursing has been designated a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for Advancing the Science of Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing 2013-2022.
- The job placement rate within six months of graduation for the College of Nursing is: 99.6%
- Read about the Kent State College of Nursing researcher awarded $1.5 million, three-year grant to advance nurse education within integrated care settings.
- The College of Public Health is fully accredited as a School of Public Health by the Council on Education for Public Health.
6 BSPH Concentrations; 5 MPH Specializations; and 3 PhD Specializations
The College of Public Health's online Master of Public Health (MPH) degree, Health Policy and Management specialization, was ranked as the No. 1 online MPH program in the country for 2019 by www.masterspublichealth.net.
Kent State University ranks No. 7 in the 2021 Top Master’s in Public Health ranking by Intelligent.
Kent State Faculty, Staff & Student Flashes Move Forward