Student Town Hall to Focus on Privacy, Safety and Personal Responsibility During COVID
Dear Kent Campus Students,
You are invited to a town hall meeting to discuss privacy, safety and other key pandemic issues, including highlighting how members of the campus community are notified of positive COVID-19 cases.
This town hall will also look at the difference between quarantine and isolation, how to stay informed about the latest developments and student responsibility in stopping the spread of COVID-19, specifically within the residence halls and student organizations.
Thursday, Oct. 22 at 3 p.m. EDT via Zoom
- Manfred van Dulmen, Ph.D., Chair, Pandemic Leadership Committee
- Melissa Zullo, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Epidemiology
- Julie Volcheck, Director, University Health Services
- Jill Jenkins, Executive Director, Residence Services
- Alice Fermaintt, Executive Director, Kent Interhall Council
Those in attendance will be able to ask questions of the panelists, and the town hall will be recorded so that students unable to attend may view the session at a later time.
We hope you will join us.