Eligibility & Cost
Who is Eligible?
- Students of all majors and from all campuses are eligible to participate
- The Columbus Program is open primarily to junior and seniors.
- Students who complete the Columbus Program curriculum and one to three other prescribed courses will have fulfilled the requirements of a minor in political science.
- A grade point average of 2.50 is required to participate in the Columbus Program.
- Participation in the Columbus Program is selective and internship slots are limited.
- Click the "apply" link and complete the on line application.
Cost of the Program
- Kent State University tuition, housing costs and a small administrative fee.
- Scholarships and financial awards may apply (please check with the Financial Aid office).
- Housing costs are comparable to the costs of living in one of the Kent Campus residences halls.