How do I complete a classified self-evaluation form online?
The evaluation process is occurring from March 21 through May 30, 2016. The following steps will allow you to complete a self-evaluation:
- Go to your evaluation homepage at https://videsktop.kent.edu/viEvalHomepage/login.aspx
- A login box will appear. You will be prompted to enter your kent.edu email address and password in the login box. This password is not synced to FlashLine. It is an independent password that each employee created.
- If this is your first time logging into the evaluation site, please refer to this training aid.
- If you need to recover the password you established last year, please refer to this training aid.
- If you do not receive a password in your email, please call Janine in Employee Relations at x28526, or Alicia at x20771 to reset your password.
- From the homepage, select the “Complete My Self-Evaluation” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select “2016 Classified Employee Self-Evaluation.”
- After reviewing the instruction page, select “Continue.”
- The new screen will appear with your name. Select “Update” below and to the right of your name.
- You can now begin your self-evaluation.
- Complete the questions on each page, selecting “Next” to continue.
- If you need to save your self-evaluation to complete later, select the “Save and Close” tab. Once you select the “Finish” tab you cannot go back and make changes. If this occurs by accident, please call Employee Relations.
- If you wish to print a copy of your self-evaluation before submitting it, select “Save and Close.” Your self-evaluation will close and you will be returned to the “Update” page where you began. There is a “Print” option on the far right of the screen.
- To return and make changes, select the word “Update.” When you are ready to submit your self-evaluation for your supervisor to review, select “Finish.” An email will be generated and sent to your supervisor that your self-evaluation has been completed.
If you have any questions, please call Janine in Employee Relations at x28526, Alicia at x20771 or Karen at x24636.
Open Enrollment is Oct. 16 - Nov. 3. Each year in the fall, benefits-eligible employees may select and make changes to their health coverage plans based on their needs and the needs of their family. Outside a qualifying life event, this will be the only window during which such changes may be made. Note that all benefits-eligible employees are strongly encouraged to go through Open Enrollment as some benefits selections do not carry over without the employee's annual approval. Be on the lookout for your Open Enrollment postcard, which includes Open Enrollment Fair details.
Faculty, staff and graduate assistants will again eat for free once a week this semester on the Kent Campus. A meal swipe will be provided each week to your FLASHcard, now through Dec. 8, 2023. Meal swipes may be used for dine-in meals at the Eastway and Design Innovation dining halls.
The IRS recently issued the Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution limits for the 2024 coverage year. Employees who select the High Deductible Health Plan for plan year 2024 can opt into a Health Savings Account. Click here to learn more about the change in contribution limits.