Incoming freshmen admitted for fall 2021 will not be required to provide ACT or SAT scores to be considered for admission, merit scholarships, or the Honors College program.
Financial Aid Information Related to COVID-19
Federal Aid Updates
- You can receive the most up to date information about Federal Aid and the Coronavirus/COVID-19 relief at https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus.
Kent State University Updates
- For up-to-date information on Kent State University's response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19, visit www.kent.edu/coronavirus.
- For valuable information on both on-campus and off-campus emergency resources, please visit the Dean of Students' website where you will find helpful assets for food and other community support as well as a link for Emergency Funding.
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) under section 18004(e) of the CARES Act Reporting and Disclosure
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) under CARES Act Sections 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion, Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting