Sign Up for a Title IX Workshop
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action is conducting a series of customized Title IX workshops for faculty, staff and students.
The monthly sessions will consist of the following topics:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct;
- How and where to report issues related to Title IX;
- Statistics on sexual violence;
- The university’s responsibility; and
- What happens after you report a Title IX issue?
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led workshops, and dates are subject to change or cancellation if an insufficient number of participants sign up. All sessions will be held at Heer Hall in Room 107.
Please visit www.kent.edu/hr/title-ix-workshops-faculty-staff-and-students to register.