Title IX Training for Faculty and Staff
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action will be conducting a Title IX workshop for faculty and staff on Monday, Sept. 17, from 2:30–3:30 p.m. in Heer Hall, Room 107, on the Kent Campus. It is highly recommended that this training be taken annually. Additionally, this workshop serves as one hour of Beyond Compliance training.
The session will consist of the following topics:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct.
- How and where to respond to matters related to Title IX.
- Reporting responsibilities.
- What happens after you report a Title IX concern?
- Available support resources.
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led workshops, and dates are subject to change or cancellation if an insufficient number of participants sign up.
For additional training dates, please visit www.kent.edu/hr/title-ix-workshops-faculty-staff-and-students to register.