What are the dates for upcoming Title IX workshops?
Kent State University’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action is conducting a series of customized Title IX workshops for faculty, staff and students. You can find workshop dates here.
The monthly sessions will consist of the following topics:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct;
- How and where to report issues related to Title IX;
- Statistics on sexual violence;
- The university’s responsibility; and
- What happens after you report a Title IX issue?
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led workshops, and dates are subject to change or cancelation if an insufficient number of participants sign up. All sessions will be held at Heer Hall, Room 107.
Each workshop counts toward one hour of Beyond Compliance requirements. To receive Beyond Compliance credit, please sign up for the workshops via ABC Signup.
Please visit www.kent.edu/hr/title-ix-workshops-faculty-staff-and-students to register.