The mission of Enrollment Management Operations and Administration (EMOA) is to support the Division of Enrollment Management, as follows:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership and visioning for initiatives and systems.
- Provide portfolio management, planning, and support for new initiatives and systems integration.
- Coordinate with functional areas to create and maintain system and operational efficiencies toward continuous process improvement.
- Analyze and develop systems, policies, and processes to support and better align academic operations with the University's mission and strategic priorities and improve their operational effectiveness.
EMOA is comprised of these areas:
- Enrollment Management Academic Partnerships
- Enrollment Management Business Operations
- Enrollment Management Strategic Initiatives
- Project & Portfolio Management