Forms & Requests

Every form in one place.

Whether you're a current or former student or a parent or advocate, we provide convenient access to all forms below. Please carefully review the instructions on each form, ensuring that all required documentation is ready for attachment.

Find Your Form

All requests and forms pertaining to billing and payments, scholarships and financial aid, and registration and records can be accessed below. Some forms are completed digitally and some are completed manually.  Each form type is identified in the description and you can learn more about how to complete specific types of forms by visiting our form instructions.

  • +
    Legal Sex Change Request

    Legal Sex Change Request - (Email)

    Documentation is required to update/change legal sex with the university. Acceptable forms of documentation include:
    - A copy of the Declaration of Gender Change Form that would be submitted to the BMV (Ohio)
    - The Registrar’s Office can also accept any form of medical documentation from a physician, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist etc. showing the student is under their care.

    Must be submitted to

    Complete Form

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 results.