Can I obtain personal legal advice and services from a GC attorney?

No. The office provides legal services related to University business only. You can consult with a GC attorney regarding university legal matters related to your employment at the university; however, you are responsible for hiring your own attorney to handle personal legal matters. If you need help finding an attorney, the Portage County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service may be able to help. They can be reached at 330-296-6357.  You can also contact Western Reserve Legal Services at 330-297-1569 to obtain personal legal advice and services