I am a student. Can I obtain legal advice and services from the GC office?

Not unless the legal matter is related to your employment at Kent State or a university-sponsored event or activity.  The university does offer legal services to students through the Student Legal Services office at (330) 672-9550.  Students must have paid an elective tuition fee to use the services. You can also contact Western Reserve Legal Services at 330-297-1569 to obtain personal legal advice and services.